WEEKLY POLL: Inspector Gadget....

Should I have more unrelated pictures?

Monday, March 29

D:< WOAW WOAW WOAW.

Ohhhh wow. So I just found Blogger. So yeeeah. I'm starting a blog of completely random and crazy craps that come to mind. So here's some stuff you may need to know.

This is a shared blog. Though I, Catty, am the main dude, whenever the others have something to post, I shalt post it for them.

If it's bold & blue, it's most likely Sarry. She mah biffle.
If it's itallic and green, then it's either a quote or Sky. Sky is my other biffle.
So yeah. Don't spam, don't flame, and you'll do juuuust fine.
...if you're insane, that is.


UNRELATED PICTURE FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not spam or else I will find you and cut your head off with a toothbrush. Be kind to each other unless they're being stupid.